- Responsible for total Purchasing Volume (PVO) of $110M
- Develops and implements strategies to achieve optimum conditions and savings through collaborative, targeted activities to increase company’s profit as it relates to construction/design projects and facilities management services.
- Communicates the strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials and services
- Negotiates frame contracts; Identifies procurement risks, opportunities and market forces to avoid potential damage/ exploit potential opportunities through risk and change management.
- Performs Supplier Management, in particular Supplier Development to obtain and develop the best suppliers and to ensure an optimum supply chain.
- Deep professional know-how and experience in Strategic Procurement roles relative to construction and design projects and facilities management services.
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
- Great interpersonal skills needed to maintain Stakeholder and supplier relationships. Provide coaching and education on Procurement processes as needed.
- Ability to collaborate and work both independently and as a partner with the Real Estate and Workplace team.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international travel, is expected
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of procurement experience required.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.