Yunex Traffic in Poole are looking for a Management accountant to work within the Finance Function. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be involved in a broad range of financial processes including month end reporting, budgeting & forecasting, communication of financial performance to management, process improvement and internal controls.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Being an important part of the central finance month end process including preparation and review of provisions, accruals and prepayments to ensure the integrity of month end results.
- Assist with the monthly management reporting (Actuals and Forecasts and Budget) including the analysis of cost centres and departments to understand the financial performance compared to budget and forecast.
- Preparation of key monthly financial data and P&L and cashflow forecasts for review by senior management team.
- Be the central point of contact for the wider finance team to assist with reporting and forecasting queries.
- Taking the initiative to identify and investigate issues concerning the data and information provided, including any validation errors within the SAP system.
- Preparation of internal control evidence (ICFR) including balance sheet reconciliations. Providing key information required by the internal and external auditors.
- Co-ordination and reporting of group support function costs being charged to the business.
- Taking an active role with process improvement and driving consistent standards across the finance team.
- Ad-hoc projects
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Part qualified or recently qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Strong organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to take on responsibility / ownership for processes and actively drive towards results
- Proven examples of working on own initiative
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business and explain financial data to non-finance professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP or other similar reporting software
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 381,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of hardworking individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time