Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare, and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than hundreds of thousands of people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer who will contribute to products and solutions for the variety of domains where Siemens is active, e. g. energy, industry and financials solving challenges to incorporate new functionality, achieve improved performance, reliability and best in class quality.
What are the responsibilities?
- Develop and maintain backend services using Python.
- Scale up microservices architecture in AWS cloud from conception, design and to implementation
- Provide accurate technical advice, estimation and risk analysis for tasks in a sprint ceremony
- Maintain effective and healthy relationship with colleagues and stakeholders
- Promote, develop, adopt and preach coding best practices, standards and principles of our company and the community
What are the requirements?
- 5+ years of experience of active Python based backend development.
- 3+ years of experience development of backend services in AWS cloud
- Excellent knowledge and experience on API design and development
- Hands-on experience of popular python frameworks (Flask and Django) on a production environment
- Deep knowledge and experience on microservice architecture on cloud
- Good knowledge and experience on database technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
- Upper-intermediate English
Would be beneficial:
· NodeJS is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience on JSONApi specification is a plus.
What do we offer?
· Full time or subcontract position
· A-class office in the city center
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance
· Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time