Yunex Traffic (formerly Siemens Mobility, ITS) is at the forefront of a technological revolution in Intelligent Traffic Systems. As cities and states begin to plan for and implement autonomous, electric, connected and shared ITS infrastructure, they must also handle existing assets: highways, city streets, tunnels, and pedestrian crossings that continue to be hot spots for congestion.
Our projects focus on installing digital and physical infrastructure to help operators retain control, from tracking buses and trains on their routes to locating and addressing stalled vehicles to connecting drivers with meaningful information about road and traffic conditions. We are industry leaders in implementing connected vehicle solutions (V2X) and Mobility-as-a-Service – both integral aspects of our Smart Cities Mobility solutions.
As a Senior Product Manager at Yunex Traffic, you will be helping to craft our product portfolio as a Product Manager of our traffic control products for North America. You will help to guide the success of these products throughout the entire product life cycle. To meet this challenge, you will need to understand the sophisticated needs of the managing agencies, forge supporting relationships in the industry, and compose that into a strategy that the innovators and developers will bring to reality. You will be part of the US-based business for Yunex global while being a member of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team for Yunex worldwide!Responsibilities:
- Champion and own the product lifecycle end-to-end, ensuring new and existing product success
- Clarify customer requirements, prioritize needs and define improvements for key product features
- Drive the product roadmap, balancing key innovations and improvements to current functionality
- Develop the product and service strategy, including new pricing models, to meet financial targets
- Conquer and win opportunities with regional distributors and our sales and marketing team
- Define key future product options and build bench strength for long-term growth
- Act as a critical authority and consultant to improve concepts, methods, and processes, supporting our global PLM initiatives and ensure continuity with the global product portfolio
- Responsibility for product budget - ensure that the R&D projects are within the cost framework and timeline with the stipulated functionality and quality.
- BS/BA in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics or related subject area; Master's preferred
- 5+ years of proven experience and impact working with products and services
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience of critical responsibilities and results as a product manager
- Experienced in traffic management methodologies and business principles; experience in the smart cities or traffic management domains preferred
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, planning, and abstract thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail, actively driving assignments, and tracking tasks.
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define innovative approaches to issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, encouraging collaboration with product owners and partners.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose
- All employees receive life insurance, short, and long-term disability coverage
- 401k with generous company matching
- Education reimbursement programs available
- Extensive product training and professional career development
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.