- Implement advances available in Parallel Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as custom programs on multicore CPUs and GPUs
- Build ‘Proof of Concept’ (PoC) applications using suitable technologies
- Collaborate, research, and publish findings at various internal and external forums
- Interface with Siemens internal customers and provide Parallel Computing/AI/ML based solutions for their needs
- Technical Expertise
- An ideal candidate will have keen interest and solid skills in high performance parallel computing on multicore CPUs and GPUs with background in implementation of deep learning algorithms/frameworks. Intuition and ability to develop deep/machine learning algorithms will be a big plus.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++/CUDA/OpenCL/Python are essential.
- Experience in implementing deep neural networks using TensorRT, TensorFlow, OpenVINO, Caffe.
- Exposure to CuDNN/CuBLAS and good understanding of linear algebra operations is a big plus.
- Prior experience in parallelization technologies such as pthreads, OpenMP, MPI is highly desirable.
- Experience with performance optimization and profiling/tracing tools such as gprof, Intel VTune, Pin, PAPI, JetBrains is a big plus.
- Domain experience in any of the following will be a big plus: Image and Signal Processing, Scientific computation, Edge computing, Simulation.
- Bachelors/ Masters/ Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics and Communication
- Demonstrated relevant work experience of 1 – 3 years
- Technical papers at prestigious conferences and journals
- Additional requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and independent, but also comfortable with team-work.
- International R&D exposure will be a plus
- Focus on quality and result orientation
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time