Job title - Customer Relationship Analyst – Hire to Retire (HR Shared Services Professional)
Over the past year, we have increased our emphasis on how we engage our customers – in both proactive and reactive communication. In close collaboration with our H2R operations and Relationship Managers, this critical Customer Relationship Analyst role will join our Account Management team to lead the charge on both establishing and maintaining a customer-centric storyline
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Should be able to analyze complex problems and tackle them "piece by piece" without losing the big picture.
· Should be able to use data as an integral asset in decision-making and use common data visualization tools i.e. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau.
· Should understand work to the deepest level necessary to get the job done.
· Should be comfortable in consulting with stakeholders that may hold differing (and passionate) opinions.
· Should confidently facilitate the differing perspectives to achieve the right solution and gaining buy-in along the way.
· Should embrace a growth mindset as a key to success for both self and team’s development. Should challenge the status quo position.
· Should enjoy the challenge of transforming numbers to graphics/presentation materials to support strategic messaging.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Consult with Account Management, Operations, Portfolio Management, and other GBS units to co-create a customer-centric messaging approach
- Evolve the general framework for Customer & User Satisfaction Surveys to better understand the ‘Voice of the Customer’
- Continue the evolution of KPI development from definition to digitalization
- Identify data trends through combining KPIs and Survey data with anecdotal feedback from Operations to develop communications on the health of the service model
- Provide central support to the global and regional Account Managers on topics as needed including items such as managing change requests, order management, content development, and reporting
- Support driving a data driven CRM approach including reporting & dashboard
- Facilitating the annual contract to contract / PO creation and invoicing within H2R (e.g. customer details, signees, OneSRM requestor etc.)
- Support development of the overall customer-centric narrative including adaptation to customer-specific initiatives.
- Willing to work and support multiple time zones.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time