Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific (AP) team as Business Support Manager, Connectivity to support countries in driving Connectivity by sharing good practices between countries and identify potential areas of improvement. You will keep an overview of the overall progress and maintain a healthy dialogue with countries to discuss on a regular basis on achievement and potential improvement areas. You will be the linking element between country organization, Customer Services (CS) HQ organization and Business Line regarding all Connectivity and Remote Update Handling (RUH) related topic.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. You will Support countries in AP Region to increase number of Smart Remote Services (SRS) connected systems and number of RUH Ready systems.
- share good practices between countries.
- discuss with countries on potential improvement measures.
- Provide feedback from countries to HQ and address to respective responsible unit.
2. You will ensure development of Connectivity in the Region, from a business operational perspective.
- monitor and analyze progress of Connectivity related figures.
- based on data analysis, connecting dots and if necessary, trigger appropriate actions with countries.
3. You will support HQ CS Managed Logistics (ML) to determine country targets for Connectivity and RUH in the Region. Support Country Management Support (CMS) to align these target values with the countries in close collaboration with respective HQ KPI owner.
4. You will roll-out and inform countries in the Region about new initiatives from HQ to support improving associated KPIs.
5. You will represent the AP Region in HQ driven initiatives.
6. You will act as subject matter expert in any potential initiatives driven by countries in the Region which intends to support the overarching targets.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 5 years of experience within medical Services (clinical knowledge, disease pathways).
- You demonstrated strong project implementation capabilities to develop a business.
- You possess customer interaction skills.
- You possess management skills, organizational capabilities, work direction and motivation.
- Your knowledge in Siemens Healthineers’ product portfolios will be an added advantage.
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Your knowledge of a second language in the AP region will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking associates in the region.
- Experienced in working in diverse working culture in AP. Collaborating effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, styles, abilities, and motivation. Enable cross border knowledge transfer with effective communication.
- Working Location: Singapore/ China, Shanghai
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time