Siemens Advanta Solutions
Siemens Advanta is at the forefront in helping our customers digitally transform their operations. Leveraging on our own industry expertise in buildings, grid and mobility solutions, Siemens Advanta helps to harness customer data and our domain know-how, so that our customer's assets run more smoothly, efficiently, and productively. We are determined to look for ways to support our customer in the on-going digital journey that is imperative in today's age.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated project manager who will serve as a critical pillar in our team. The PM will be responsible for evaluating the technical solution we build for the customer, evaluate the risks in execution, and professionally deliver the project from start to finish, to the customer's satisfaction. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please send us your CV!
• Lead the tendering process and supporting the management in making decision in technical aspect and cost aspect.
• Prime role is to support the development and implementation of market strategies for wide range of IoT and Digital Solutions in areas of building, grid, cities and mobility.
• Understand the operation and technical needs through customer engagement
• Work with sales team to translate customer requirements into a technical solution and oversee throughout execution.
• Coordinate with clients, oversea colleagues and sub-contractors to ensure all activities are executed properly, timely and efficiently;
• Supporting the teams to prepare technical proposal, budgetary offer and quotation
• Deliver a project in a timely manner, within budget and to the best quality in order to meet all stakeholders expectation
• Manage the entire project lifecycle including pre-tender technical support, tender, design stages, client liaison, contracts, scheduling and execution stages.
• Lead and review design, T&C document submissions and monitor technical submissions in accordance with the project programme
• Monitor the project progress and budget to make sure it is within the company requirement
• Manage both internal and external parties such as team, customers, contractors and suppliers to meet the technical requirement of the project
• Report to Project Director/Head of Division on the progress and escalate any potential risk
• Coordinating with project team and customers for the implementation of projects and system enhancements
• Being responsible for planning, resourcing and managing the project resources
• Relevant Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering/Control and/or Computer Science
• At least 10 years’ experience in infrastructure, systems integration, and/or digital transformation projects
• Excellent Leadership Skills, a team player, able to work in complex environment, overtime and under pressure
• Must have a commercial contract sense and customer service mindset
• Proficient in using MS Project Planning application, Budget and cost control, Project Progress reporting
• Familiar with cloud and on-premise technological environments, systems and protocols, as well as system dependencies
• General understanding of cybersecurity as it relates to delivering a robust solution to customer.
• Familiar with technical and safety requirement aspects are essential
• Good command of written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• PMP® Certified or equivalent qualification is an advantage
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time