Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Portfolio Consulting Professional in Riyadh, KSA and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Develop PA PI (Process Instrumentation) business segment in the KSA for profitable business (segment) growth through Product Positioning, Promotion, and Pre-Sales activities for regional customers and channels (partners), supporting DI Sales (both Area & Vertical) as individual contributor
- Provide trusted technical advice and recommendations to customers help guide their decision making process for process instrumentation. Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Identification related PA PI business segment market potential and maintain the CRM tool to increase market transparency. Close coordination with DI Sales FSM (Front Line Sales Managers) / Sales Reps in KSA to increase the market share with regional customers, using the sales steering and channel expansion concept (WIN, HARVEST, EXPAND)
- Identification of New Customer and Customer Base Expansion including Solution Partners in the respective PA PI Business Segment in close coordination with Regional Partner Developer and/or Partner Management as well as in-country Partner Developer / Manager.
- Provide the frontline communication for customers, engage directly with sales and account teams to support pre-sales activities. Regularly Organize Road Shows / Webinars / Marketing & Promotion event in the region for PA PI Business Segment in KSA to meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines
- Responsible for preparing project proposals/quotations and order management including complete documentation after technical and commercial review.
Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- 1-2 years experienced electrical / electronics engineer having adequate knowledge of Process Instrumentation & Control technology and having sales attitude.
- Bid Management, Sales Support, Product Promotion knowledge/experience is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of instrumentation products and systems and their applications.
- Ability to develop solutions and strategies for tackling future challenges.
- Must be able to perform as a team player with colleagues in the PI
- Offer Preparation
- Pricing, Estimation, Bid preparation, Negotiation skills
- Engineering Methods and Principles
- Skills to produce alternate schemes/proposals
- Competition Analysis and Strategy
- Able to understand basic commercial conditions
- Technical and Commercial Contract analysis skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time