1. Solution Consulting
• Under some supervision, gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customers business needs as part of the sales effort.
• Under some supervision, support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer solution process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
• Contributes to sales pursuit milestones.
• Build and deliver DISW project pilot environments.
• Contribute to the response to customer Requests for Proposals / Requests for Information, as part of selling efforts.
• Capture and communicate customer, industry and sales needs to marketing and product development.
2. Demonstration and Positioning Technology
• Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver demonstrations of DISW products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
• Educate customers on the features, functions, and business benefits of DISW products and solutions, and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems.
• Support efforts to improve relationships with important customers.
• Build relationships with other PreSales employees, and partners.
• Communicate industry and solution requirements to product development.
• Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
4. Knowledge Sharing
• Build local internal knowledge Network
• Be the Subject Matter Expert for PLM technical solutions for one solution domain
• Communicate sales, presales and customers’ needs to other internal organizations such as operations management, product development and marketing.
• Contribute to the plan, definition, adjustment, build & delivery of PreSales Standard improvements / Know How regarding (Sub-Domain Value Argumentation and/or Industry/Process Best Practices)
• Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity.• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
• Educational background in Engineering field. (Master’s Degree or PhD is preferred)
• Major in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics is preferred. (Thermal Management System, Battery, Mechanics, Control, etc)
• At least 3 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of System Simulation.
• Experience in Mechatronic System Simulation in the automotive/electronics/aviation/construction equipment field is plus.
• Industrial experience in manufacturing company is plus.
• Knowledge in xILS.
• Knowledge in Simulink / Python.
• Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication in English (written and oral).• The candidate must be dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and autonomous.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time