Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) want to join an ATC MT Engineer for National and International projects
Responsible for the application engineering of ATC signaling equipment according to the project and product specifications, covering both hardware and software specification, definition of interface specification, design of communications interfaces, creation of test specifications and documentation, execution and support of static and dynamic tests.
The ATC MT Engineer role offers you the possibility to work in an international and multidisciplinary engineering team, facing challenging projects both in the national and international markets.
This role allows the possibility of working part of the time in mobile working / home office, offering a high level of flexibility and better control of the work-life balance.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Project requirements analysis activities at ATC sub-system level.
- Participation in all the phases of the hardware and software ATC application engineering cycle, including the requirements specification, implementation, commissioning, …
- Preparation of specific technical documentation according to the requirements of the project and / or applicable regulations.
- Creation and review of interface specification between ATC and other subsystems and rolling stock.
- Creation of project specific documentation regarding ATC (track parameters, track map, etc.).
The following list includes valuable skills for the ATC MT Engineer role. If you fulfil several of them, we are interested to meet you and to arrange an interview.
- Experience in a Rail Signaling business
- Knowledge of one or more ATC signaling technologies for applications in Mass Transit (like DTG, CBTC, …).
- Use of engineering tools such as AutoCAD, ...
- Advanced capabilities in data analysis by use of Microsoft Excel, including creation VBA macros.
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, traceability and validation. Knowledge of requirements management tools such as DOORS.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Subversion, PVCS, ...
- Knowledge of railway CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models
- Experience in international projects and ability to work with teams distributed in several countries.
- Ability to work in teams, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Fluent Spanish is desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time