Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
As an e-Commerce Specialist, you spend your days developing strategies to increase our e-Commerce sales for low voltage distribution products and control products, developing digital content and assuring the quality of the information for Siemens online products. You will develop and execute e-Commerce marketing plans. Thinking customer-first, you build digital experiences for our partners and customers. You will work with corporate colleagues, affiliates, distribution and retail partners to review the digital business performance and results to ensure we grow our online business. Your ability to optimize the customer experience through a digital exchange will help accelerate our brand growth.
- Define, create and implement e-Commerce strategy for Electrical Product Business Unit
- Define and implement e-Commerce pricing strategy for the targeted product portfolio in alignment with distribution and retail pricing strategies.
- Work with Siemens Canada corporate to align on e-Commerce strategy
- Work with affiliates (Siemens Industry, Siemens AG) to benefit and align with strategy already in place
- Work with distributors and retail partners to enhance online customer experience with Siemens products
- Responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of Siemens Canada Electrical Product website
- Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and quality of EP product online data base (IDW, PMD, iMALL, Website)
- Work directly with the product management teams to communicate accurate product benefits and details to customers through the product webpages
- Set standards and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance
- Work closely with different teams (product management, marketing, IT) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product listing pages
- Strong understanding and comprehension of competitor landscapes and competitor site capabilities (navigation and filtering offerings from industry leaders)
- Partner with customer facing teams to understand customer feedback and requests for content enhancements
- Keep cross-functional partners informed on category and navigation performance, using site analytics and customer feedback to help advise future development of the website and its content
- Travel across Canada and US to meet with client
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field or experience
- Knowledgeable on the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in e-Commerce or related field
- Knowledge of the Electrical distribution business, an asset
- Ability to work across silos and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Autonomy, resourcefulness and organizational skills.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- French is an asset
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.