Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Come and join our global team as IT Consultant for SAP Audit, Compliance & Quality
The Center of Excellence (CoE) SAP provides various major business critical systems and platforms for SHS’s business areas & business lines. Therefore, the highest quality and audit conformity are essential and as global acting medical device manufacturer, US FDA Article 21 must be fulfilled too.
Within CoE SAP, the department CAS (Compliance, Authorization & Security) proactively governs, monitors & consult regarding SAP Audits, Compliance & Quality towards business and IT by providing expert knowledge, defined frameworks & innovative tool sets to safeguard SAP systems' integrity & security!
Your responsibility & tasks:
You support the
departments governing function for all SAP System-related audit- & quality
topics, including constantly monitoring & reporting on potential risks and threats
for a timely escalation and resolution.
You will work in
a team of Audit-, Compliance- and Quality-experts managing, supporting &
coordinating all activities related to internal & external SAP System-
& Quality-audits including necessary remediation activities
collaborate closely with all SAP System Qwners, SHS Audit, external audit
partners (e.g. EY), other CoE SAP departments and CoE SAP Executive Team to
resolve issues and achieve audit- & compliance conformity as well as high quality
You will execute system
specific Operational Manual Reviews, Asset classification & protection
assessments, Quality Mgmt. Process Reviews and Compliance Awareness-Trainings
for CoE SAP.
• To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
• You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or similar
• You have several years of professional experience in IT General Controls Audit / Financial System Audit or SAP System Audit
• You have deep knowledge about SAP ERP (Modules FI/CO/MM/SD, Basis), SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) and SAP SolutionManager (SolMan)
• You have solid know how about IT Service Management, ITIL V3, IT Quality & -Compliance
• You are familiar with ISO9001/27001 and the regulatory requirements for non-product software of a global healthcare products and services business
• You have experience in ext. Service Provider- & Partner Mgmt.
Your attributes and skills:
• As you will be working with different divisions, functions and regions, you are fluent in written and spoken German and English
• Personally, you convince through strong communication & presentation skills as well as consulting know-how
• You are dedicated to the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and enthusiasm
• International business trips are a welcome change for you to visit local System Owners or support local Data Protection audit activities (5-10%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.