As a Business Excellence Project Manager, you will lead and drive digitalization projects that will afford you the opportunity to work with all corners of the business to deliver innovation and process change that improve efficiency and drive results. You will work within a team of like-minded professionals and functional area SME’s along with IT and development teams to implement strategic projects and initiatives that focus on transforming processes and systems/tools to deliver an industry leading experience for internal and external customers.
You will partner with business leaders to translate strategic priorities into transformation roadmaps and lead the execution of high priority projects for the business unit. You will educate and gain buy-in from key management stakeholders concerning the adherence and utilization of processes to consistently ensure successful deployments. Additionally, you will enable leadership to monitor the data trends necessary to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity and maximum efficiency gains. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company.
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment for coordinating across multiple different business applications and thus development teams are essential to succeeding in this role. The specific focus for this role will be on all aspects of digitalization project delivery to include idea analysis, feasibility, definition, planning, prioritization, testing, implementation, adoption assurance, and close out of projects. This role requires strong teamwork, communication, and organization skills needed to drive progress and decisions across various functional teams and varying degrees of willingness from the stakeholders.
- Be a trusted change advisor to business stakeholders to understand complex problems
- Provide subject matter expertise on Business Excellence processes when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Serve as expert in leading large-scale delivery in a highly agile environment, leading moderate to large complex projects and programs delivering high-impact transformation by providing strategic direction to projects and influencing stakeholders and management
- Distill big picture intent into tactical requirements and implementation plans; designing, developing, and managing integrated project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements
- Create overarching roadmaps, communication and change management plans
- Drive process improvements aligned with desired stakeholder outcomes
- Create and validate processes; design and produce metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze, identify, and correct data issues within various systems and applications
- Conduct independent research and analysis to identify and solve ambiguous problems and process gaps.
- Ultimately responsible for timely completion of all deliverables, ensuring projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate risk and meet defined objectives
- Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders and teams to define recommendations and ensure delivery of commitments (e.g., senior management and/or executives) enabling them to make key business decisions
- Display a passion for coaching and influencing non-BE functional teams to promote process ownership and knowledge management practices
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
- Build expertise in delivery, agile, and risk management
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4 Years of Process Management experience
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- At least 2 years of Executive Communication experience
- Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com (CPQ, FSL are a plus)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP is a plus)
- Advanced experience in process diagraming using MS Visio or similar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Master’s degree or MBA
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- At least 2 years of Consulting experience
* Typically this position works a flexible schedule - 2-3 days in office / 2-3 days remote
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision, and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.