Job title - Deputy Manager -Purchase to Pay (SCM Specialist Professional)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- In your new role in project management, you are actively responsible for digital process innovation projects and have a leading role in the implementation of the digitalization strategy in procurement
- You organize and manage projects in our digitization programs by working with cross functional teams to create or enhance business applications (in process automation and or data analytics) to increase operational efficiency
- You will be responsible for the definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, etc. and resource allocation management for complex projects
- Global governance, demand management & business support for digitalization projects in your areas of responsibility
- Process consulting with a focus on process automation potential, analyzing situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems, seeking root causes, developing and implementing practical and timely solutions
- Development of new process solution together with representatives of Business Units, IT, and other functions as required
- Primary contact regarding the implementation of new solutions & changes in the relevant systems
- Perform testing and training to business contacts to implement automation
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, and speaking in a business environment
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience as a PM
- At least 3 years of experience in global demand management
- At least 3 years of experience in business process design with focus on digitalization
- knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge / experience with SAP ERP and data analytics systems
- International working experience preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, ability to work independent and within a team to achieve given objectives
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time