Join our Global Cybersecurity Governance team which is responsible for providing a common Cybersecurity Policy Framework across the Siemens business units worldwide.
We at Siemens are more than employees: We are actively helping to make people’s lives a little better every day. Would you like to be a part of that? Then join us. We offer you a high level of practical relevance as well as an opportunity to individually contribute with your knowledge and your visions around the world. At Siemens CYS you’ll be working in the heart of Siemens’ corporate Cybersecurity team together with the best.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
This position will be a key resource in the development and execution of continuous improvements to all aspects of the company’s Cybersecurity program, with a special focus on developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art cybersecurity policy framework, as well supporting corporate projects for improving Cybersecurity.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Develop future-state Cybersecurity policies and control objectives.
- Support projects to maintain compliance with regulatory, contractual and internal requirements.
- Annual review and maintenance of Cybersecurity policies, control objectives and standards.
- Train Siemens Cybersecurity Community to understand Siemens Cybersecurity Policy Framework.
- Consult with IT and Business Units to ensure alignment of Cybersecurity policies, control objectives and standards with business needs.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Master’s degree or similar in Cybersecurity, computer science or engineering.
- 4-6 years of experience in hardening of IT systems.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- English fluent proficiency both written and spoken.
- Solid knowledge about governance frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, etc.)
- Knowledge on arising international Cybersecurity legislation (e.g. GDPR, NIS, NIS2.0, IT SiG 2.0(Germany), New Chinese Cybersecurity law, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in using version control systems, e.g. git would be valuable
- Knowledge on Industrial Security Frameworks would be valuable.
- Experience dealing with Cybersecurity in OT Environments would be valuable.
Diversity at Siemens is our source for creativity and innovation. Leveraging different types of talent, experience, and cultural backgrounds helps us to be more competitive and better prepared to successfully face our society’s demand. Therefore, We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we are proud to have in our company
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time