This is a role dedicated to building technical content in support of digital thread and campaign execution and our Go To Market plan. This will include work with multiple Siemens Software products, cloud environment/technologies and industry-based datasets. May also include video editing, preparing and managing materials for customer experience centers, and other areas related to technical marketing. Works with the tech marketing team to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive strategies and methods to develop technical content.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide operational support for technical content creation, engaging cross-functional participants and managing the content calendar, workflow and deadlines.
- Create technical assets to support industries, campaigns, events and customer experience centers
- Perform research, reporting and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers as they leverage our technical content
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with AWS or cloud environments
- 3 years’ experience with at least one of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management tools including: NX, Teamcenter, STAR-CCM+, Solid Edge etc
- Good understanding of the broad Siemens SW Portfolio
- Customer-facing experience in a technical/solution/demonstration capacity is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team members.
- Proficient in using video capture and editing tools, like Camtasia
- Comfortable using business applications in support of role, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams,survey tools, form driven business applications in general.
- Exposure to the sales cycle (PreSales, Sales, Services etc)
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time