Do you have a brief description of this position you would like us to fill?
With over 1,900 researchers worldwide, the Technology (T) department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, the Technology department helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
- Implement advance methodologies available in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science fields for simulation, analysis and optimization of various Siemens components and Systems.
- Understand the underlying Mathematics in various ML algorithms and code them using standard languages for their application
- Strong competence and hands-on experience in the analysis of time series data
- Build ‘Proof of Concept’ (PoC) applications using suitable in-house & 3rd party tools & technologies
- Collaborate, research, and publish findings at various internal and external forums
- Interface with Siemens internal customers and provide Machine learning / AI / based solutions for their needs
- Exhibit the sense of urgency and work closely with the team members
- Technical Expertise:
- An ideal candidate will have keen interest and solid skills in Machine learning, Data science, Image Processing and Time Series Data Analysis
- Strong background in understanding & implementation of deep & reinforced learning algorithms/frameworks.
- Intuition and ability to develop Machine Learning algorithms through out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent programming skills in Python/C/C++/R/Any object-oriented languages are essential.
- Experience in implementing deep neural networks using PyTorch / TensorRT, TensorFlow, OpenVINO, Caffe.
- Exposure to statistical and probabilistic analysis
- Domain experience in TWO of the following is necessary: Scientific computation, Edge computing, Simulation, Optimization, Surrogate models, Bayesian probabilities
- Ph.D. or Master Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics / Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering / Electrical/Electronics and Communication
- Demonstrated relevant industrial work experience of 1 – 3 years
- Technical papers at prestigious conferences and journals
- Additional requirements:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and independent, but also comfortable with team-work.
- International R&D exposure will be a plus
- Focus on quality and result orientation
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time