Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2022 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to work in a part-time capacity from January - May, with the potential to continue working full-time in the summer
- Preferred sophomore or junior standing
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Develop and deliver regional go-to-market sales support and present applicable solutions based on their expertise in industry vertical IT modernization projects, both big and small.
- Support thought leadership activities, sales enablement strategies, marketing programs through the development of digital and print sales assets and related market-facing engagement strategies and industry content (e.g. social media, blogs and Points of View, product overviews, Mendix product and capability differentiation, industry event collateral).
- Demonstrate an understanding of regional and global industry vertical policies related to procurement, acquisition, modernization, and compliance.
- Work with product and solution development teams in the creation of world-class technology demos by defining and documenting personas, steps and stages of journeys to be incorporated into technical solution demos.
- Provide industry thought leadership and help coordinate promotional activities; including advertising, conferences, tradeshows, and client events that amplify Mendix’s unique value proposition for clients across the industry vertical departments
- Connect field teams in alliances and consulting to drive best-practices and reusable industry vertical assets into the product roadmap.
- Drive pipeline and revenue of the Mendix portfolio through go to market strategy and customer facing activity, using campaigns and initiatives to improve success and meet the annual business plan
- Lead collaboration with key stakeholders within the Product Portfolio Development, Pre-sales and Sales teams to promote (and identify) new Low Code applications developed in Mendix covering key use cases for EMEA banking
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Lead work in an agile environment to design new applications that fulfill specific use cases (using Low Code)
- Collect, process, and maintain various types of data sets to identify new opportunities for Low Code applications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Currently an undergraduate in Marketing or Business, with experience or knowledge in the software industry, banking, insurance, retail, or government a plus
- Experience/scholastic focus on content marketing or digital marketing
- Must be a self-starter and manage your time and activities efficiently when working remotely
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office and Team required, familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools beneficial, able and willing to learn new productivity software skills
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on the phone
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.