Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2022 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to work in a part-time capacity from January - May, with the potential to continue working full-time in the summer
- Preferred sophomore or junior standing
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Assisting in the planning and executing of financial and operational audits and compliance projects.
- Evaluating internal controls, information systems, and operating practices in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy, and compliance.
- Serving as a key resource toward the organization's goal of achieving full Siemen’s compliance within prescribed timeframes.
- Collaborating with senior peers on projects of a complex scope.
- Working towards a degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting, and/or Business Management
- Ability to partner effectively with, and inspire confidence from, diverse internal groups in a variety of geographies
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent decision-making, judgment skills, and problem solving skills
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet required deadlines with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to pick up issues quickly and to articulate complex matters clearly
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Ability to identify and protect sensitive or confidential information
- Competency with Microsoft Office is essential while a proficiency in SAP and/or database software would be an advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.