Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
Job description of your new role
- Conception, development and maintenance of a far-reaching data management with the help of data models and statistics within the framework of the established APEX Framework solutions.
- Linking and building data histories as a basis for the applications of algorithms in the context of machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
- Send us your CV and be part of Siemens Mobility
- Data collection: Capture primary and secondary data sources and design data in the early stages of tool implementation and process reset/optimization Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Data processing: Derivation and processing of relevant data for applications based on it (e.B. machine learning, reporting)
- Data quality: Ensuring and optimizing data quality in upstream processes and/or in data processing
- Data models: Development and maintenance of data models for short-term and long-term requirements
- Big Data: Ensuring the quality and comparability of data over long periods of time
- Statistical methods: Application of statistical and data analysis methods to obtain information on business-relevant topics
- Communication: Mediation of complex issues to management, non-specialists and non-knowledgeable third parties
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
faculty of information technology
Personality requirements and skills
• Project experience in the field of data analytics.
• Experience in absorbing customer requirements, the conception and presentation of solutions and their implementation in software/APEX technology
• Experience in the Oracle APEX Framework is an advantage
1 500 EUR/month+ variable bonus. The salary is defined for candidates with years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
• Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Send us your CV and be part of Siemens Mobility!
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues. Become a part of our team!
More information about us: Https://Www.Siemens.Com/Sk/Sk/Home/Spolocnost/Kariera/Zilina.Html
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time