General Summary of the Job:
This is a quota carrying sales position that will be responsible for renewing subscription-based software products, upsells, price increases and extending the tenure and lifetime value of our customers. Candidates should be able to engage with various levels of contacts over the phone to advance the customer journey through strong rapport building and consultative partnership. A key part of this role is identifying possible roadblocks to customer longevity in various parts of the Siemens/Customer relationship, including product training, license deployment, and license utilization. Skills include identification of potential customer needs, detailed account assessment, and in-depth collaboration with other internal teams.
Candidates will develop a deep understanding over time of the products and solutions they are required to renew and sell. They will work closely with the customer success team on the onboarding and adoption of products to ensure the long-term success of each customer. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, phone contact management experience, knowledge of online marketing and CRM system a must. Renewal Sales Representatives are in constant collaboration with direct sales, inside sales teams and customer success teams.
- Using the phone to contact and build relationships with our existing customer base.
- Ability to understand and interpret a customer’s account “snapshot” or current situation.
- Actively identify opportunities and increase customer revenue through upsell activities and price increases.
- Works on projects/assignments of moderate scope.
- Typically works under self-management on assignment/projects as sole sales representative for an assigned product or product line.
- Manage renewal sales pipeline and report sales activities and KPI’s in regular sales meetings.
- Support the advancement of customers through milestones of the buyer’s journey including adoption, expansion, and renewal.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Able to interact with a large variety of people including sales, presales, post sales and customers from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility.
- Building relationships over the phone to develop and close business is essential.
- Relentless focus on following up with decision makers and maintaining forward movement of the customer journey throughout the defined process.
- Using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis, as well as document & research customer information and sales activities.
- Strong level of verbal and written local language required – secondary language skills beneficial.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Minimum two years quota-carrying account management experience working with medium and large enterprise business clients.
- Preferred Two years’ technology experience, ideally in working with medium and large enterprise business clients.
- Sales training that has included negotiation, upselling, and objection handling
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Normal office environment. Often requested to work long hours at quarter-end, at times of key project roll out periods or in the Management support or back-up roles.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.