Are you an experienced Software Developer having hands on C++ and / or C# experience? We like to speak with you.
Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. If you're interested to join our Perth office as a Software Engineer, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
Siemens Mobility MRX are expanding our software engineering team to tackle a growing project portfolio, and currently seek Australian based applicants who will work with a great team of engineers to design and realise product design solutions for rail infrastructure measurement systems.
- Design and engineer the solution down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer and product.
- Define the products, components and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
- Configure the components and systems of the solution according to the requirements.
- Develop detailed software solutions for the integration to ensure the interaction of the individual elements as a functioning unit.
- Be responsible for the realisation of the solution with the required functionality, prepares the design documentation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have 1 – 5 years working experience in software design engineering, for projects or products using C++ and / or C#, ASP.Net and SQL.
- Great to have knowledge of test-driven software design principals (V-Model Verification and Validation)
- We’d love to see your experience with Python scripting
- You have unlimited working rights in Australia
What We Offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time