Then come and join our global team as Global Digital Demand Generation Specialist (f/m/d) to develop the Healthcare Sector’s global interactive marketing initiatives including marketing automation and online demand generation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will evaluate new and emerging digital marketing strategies to create a best in class digital interactive marketing organization. You will consult with stakeholders across the Siemens Healthineers business units to integrate marketing automation into their existing and new marketing campaigns
- You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including email and e-newsletter communications, SMS communications, automated nurturing using knowledge of the healthcare sector’s portfolio of devices and software solutions. You will develop and execute flawless and timely email marketing campaigns: one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic-content driven
- You will be consulting with and training local Siemens Healthineers employees on our global digital marketing strategy as well as our customized set of tools and processes to achieve digital marketing success in the local EMEA markets
- You will leverage marketing automation tools to track marketing campaign return on investment and continue to report metrics to senior executives
- You will assist users and stakeholders with technical issues – first-level technical support for email and marketing automation platforms
- You will conduct digital marketing campaigns - from concept to execution, including set-up, targeting, data monitoring, scheduling, tracking, testing, QA, deployment, monitoring and reporting of return on investment. And continue to enable the entire region to do the same
- You will participate in a digital marketing center of excellence that will allow our country colleagues from around the EMEA region to learn the tools and our strategies for digital marketing including setting up regular trainings, meetings, user groups and performing first line technical support
- You will lead the launch of new web properties in local languages for our local markets. Creating a Search engine Optimization and Marketing practice using established Siemens Healthineers guidelines and processes and explore new opportunities for Siemens Healthineers in eCommerce
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in marketing, business administration, healthcare or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in email marketing; direct marketing; interactive marketing within the healthcare device manufacturing market. Direct experience with Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud, Adobe, Domo, Exactarget, Salesforce.com and other marketing automation and analytics systems is a plus
- You have good knowledge of a state-of-the-art email marketing concepts, practices, metrics, and procedures – ideally currently in use at Siemens Healthineers and within the Healthcare device manufacturers marketplace
- You have proven basic to advanced HTML knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and ideally also in German and French enable you to deliver professional customer presentations on the international stage
- Thanks to your analytical mindset and target-oriented approach, you are able to get to grips quickly with complex projects, and can motivate others to go the "extra mile" to achieve project success
- You exhibit strong professional persuasiveness and a talent for adapting your messages to a wide range of target groups, switching with ease between higher-level communications for the healthcare industry and technical details for specific topics
- Your passion for medical systems inspires you to think outside of today's boundaries and champion our innovations
- Common sense, humor, team spirit, a high level of personal motivation and the ability to work independently and in a target-oriented manner round off your profile
- This position contains traveling activities around 20%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time