We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilites
- IT product owner for supply chain management and logistics
- Maximizing the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI)
- Budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning/forecasting)
- Manage entire product lifecycle of the SAP ERP and the belonging SW ecosystem considering e.g. IT Security requirements
- Provide the product vision, decides on strategy and product details
- Represent all stakeholders, manages requirements and expectations of all stakeholders
- Manage the product backlog on the IT side
- Contribute to the scope and roadmap of the release planning activities covering the entire SAP ERP landscape
- Manage services provided by external near - / offshore partners
- Contribute to global strategic programs and projects
- Extensive experience as a product owner in a globally distributed team using agile methodologies
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: assertive, visionary, analytical with great negotiation and business acumen skills
- Proven leadership skills and strong output and value orientation with a strong user and client orientation
- Service management competencies including expectation and risk management
- Good external provider management skills
- Advanced IT and business competences
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either