Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Backend Cloud Developer Advanced (.Net)” from our office in Katowice, Poland or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. We consider a mix between working remotely from home and meet with the team in the office.
As advanced Backend Cloud Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents.
- Architecting and developing cloud native applications and services
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming.
- Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
Also, it would be nice to have
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest and gRPC APIs
- Experience with public and/or private Cloud Services
- Practical experience with infrastructure as a code tools as Terraform
- Hands on Python
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance, Social Budget)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now". Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage. We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time