To support our growth, in our “Digitalization changes everything” journey, our Professional Services department is hiring another Engagement Architect to enrich our Benelux engagement team. Get introduced in the world of Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) our company and market position in this 2 minutes introduction video!
As Engagement Architect you will actively maintain and develop relationships within customer accounts and drive the positioning and messaging of the customer engagements. You will lead the services part of these engagement with internal and external partners in collaboration with our sales, presales and EMEA experts teams, advocating digitalization and the value for our customers.
We provide an open and collaborative working environment, foster collaboration an independency within a flat organizational structure. You will be involved in exciting and innovative projects for new and existing clients. In addition, there are a multitude of developmental opportunities, marked conform fringe benefits and the possibility of taking advantage of the Siemens Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
The Engagement Architect is the bridge between the Customer, Siemens Sales and Services team, responsible to manage the sale cycle of a services driven IT implementation project.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop financially quantified Services proposals for Customers and align with their business needs.
- Facilitate and support the successful generation of revenue against financial goals derived through the services delivery business.
- Building business relationships with the Siemens account team, Siemens delivery teams and Customer stakeholders aligned to SPL Country and Zone objectives.
- Provide direction in Services coverage and capacity planning and alignment with the Services delivery teams and Customers.
- Works on Services opportunities of low to medium complexity scope.
- Support the definition of the Services account strategy, optimize processes and improving efficiency, flexibility and our time-to-market.
This job give you the opportunity to be working on projects on the leading edge of innovation with customers from Formula 1 to Submarines, from domestic appliances to heavy industry or anything in between.
- Education level: Bachelor/Master level in Industrial Engineering or International Business Administration.
- Language: Fluent in English and Dutch (or the willingness to learn these).
- Mobile within Benelux region.
- Required skills: strong communication skill, convincing, knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented.
- 3 to 5 years of professional services experience.
- Demonstrable background in software implementations and technologies, preferably including configuration and customization of Siemens DISW products.
- Candidate must possess commercial and demonstration skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organization skills, the ability to multi-task and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and always exhibit professional business conduct.
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and employee related values.
- Being results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail oriented with high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate across cultures and boundaries.
- Proven ability to build network, engage customers and field teams.
- Project management skills to effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion.
- Able to work under self-direction
Siemens DISW offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, with an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. Our solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens DISW provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Feel free to apply if you are passionate about technology, but also have a strong affinity with today’s business challenges within the IT solution definition & selling related business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time