Our sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They listen closely and look far ahead, searching for comprehensive solutions while valuing personal contact. What opportunities can each customer use? Sales managers do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making. This makes you a reliable partner in customer relationships that are characterized primarily by trust and foresight.
What part will you play?
- Recruit and hire a team of high-powered Enterprise Account Executives in select European markets (Germany, United Kingdom, and France
- Onboard new Enterprise Account Executives so they become experts in the unique challenges our customers face in the new world of hybrid working
- Establish strong relationships across Siemens partners in Europe, and act as the face of BRI in Europe
- Oversee the generation of a robust pipeline of new logo opportunities by partnering with Marketing and Sales Development
- Drive high conversion rates on new logo opportunities through focused execution and partnering with Customer Solutions and Sales Engineering
- Expand won accounts in concert with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product
- Report VOC back to Product Marketing and Product Management
- Collaborate with (and provide local leadership and coordination for) multiple functions and teams including; Marketing, Product, Sales Engineering, Pricing, Proposal Management and Customer Success
- Fluent in German and English speaker and writer; bonus points for knowledge of French and Spanish
- You have a structured approach to prospecting and account development
- You are a strategic thinker who is constantly charting path forward
- You have a “high and wide” orientation for how the team approaches accounts
- Experienced working across multiple verticals
- You have 5+ experience working leading teams that work on complex, long sales-cycle deals with Fortune 1000 companies
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time