At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Junior Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The incumbent will research,design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for the physical verification, design optimization and process modeling of complex ICs.
- Develop software systems according to provided design/implementation/specification and coding standards.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- At least 1 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus;
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus;
- Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions is a plus;
- Fulfillment of military service or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time