Responsible for digital bid/presales and architecture in collaboration with respective Business Unit lead, Sales and HQ for developing, delivering digital platforms and products in line with the Smart Building strategy. Owns the delivery of key digital smart building solutions and manages internal and external digital integration & external partners and acts as technical portfolio owner. Support business development activities on the technical review of portfolio, sourcing and recommending the right solutions, comply to the overall digital strategy to ensure market relevance, competitiveness, and a winning solution. Have the right aptitude and tactfulness to handle and connect with different hierarchies, stakeholders, and cultures.
The regional role ensures that the digital solutions to create Smart Buildings are fit for purpose, performant, and future focused, and that the customer-facing products built on these platforms provide optimal value to the business and our customers. Performs solution architect role to develop digital solutions by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements and translates requirements into customer solutions.
• Supports and lead technical business development activities
• Supports and lead regional Smart Building bids/tenders, presentations and PoC
• Staying updated, researching, reviewing, and making recommendations on IT, OT, Software applications or innovations from a perspective of design, integration, and technical fit with other systems
• Translates functional requirements into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design
• Call out risks and issues appropriately and proactively to resolve blockers and ensure timely delivery of agreed business outcomes
• Select, review and efficiently handle external agencies and suppliers as required, including via blended internal/external delivery models
• To ensure Cybersecurity is a vital aspect considered in all stages of design
What do I need to Qualify for the job:
• Excellent bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or relevant Technology degrees
• Professional certifications in AWS and/or Azure Certified Solution Architect preferred
• Strong IT, Software/Application, IoT, Cloud and Cybersecurity experience
• Have a strong acumen to fit portfolio/solutions to customer problems
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build positive relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences
• Able to lead inexperienced teams and partners in iterative bid development techniques driven by market response
• Understanding of SDK, API and industry standards communication protocol (i.e. BACNET, MQTT)
• Keen interest in emerging technologies to support and improve consumer experience at interview and application
• Detailed practical understanding of digital development technologies and subject areas e.g. UX, business analysis, UI design, architecture, testing, technology infrastructure
• Knowledge of Programming languages such as Java, Java script or Python would be an added advantage.
• Experience in building technologies would be an added advantage
• Vertical exposure in Healthcare, Airport, Commercial Real Estate, Higher Education and Public Sector would be an added advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time