Sales manager UAE based
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Sales Manager for the Electrium Electrical Product portfolio (Crabtree, Volex Wylex and Appleby) in the Lower Gulf Region. The Sales Manager will be responsible to promote the visibility of the Electrium Low Voltage Products portfolio with distributors consultants, contractors and clients. The role will require a particular focus on wiring accessories which is the core strength of the Electrium brands in the Middle East.
- Drive sales of Electrium products in the Lower Gulf through influencing decision makers.
- Work with distributors, contractors, consultants, and clients to develop our project business.
- Expand the distribution network for Electrium products in the Lower Gulf.
- Deliver sales growth in the electrical retail market.
- Effectively manage information flow on projects.
- Conducting product presentations and training to customers.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Effectively work within the team to enhance the Electrium brands.
- Regular travel throughout the Middle East.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Detailed knowledge of the Low Voltage market, especially Wiring Accessories.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience of working with MEP consultants in the Middle East.
- Proven track record of delivering growth through consultant specification.
- Team Player.
- Customer Focus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong initiative.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Native Arabic Speaker.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time