1. Perform monthly cash+ related reporting.
2. Organize monthly AR review meeting with regional operation teams and HQ to review the performance and support monthly AR and Free Cash Flow forecast.
3. Coordinate with relative departments for collection forecast and focus on overdue AR.
4. Monthly conduction on Operating Working Capital analysis, customer to cash (C2C) or other AR, cash collection related topics per HQ request.
5. Cooperate with regions for customer credit control management including perform dunning, block/unblock, due date extension procedure;
6. Consolidate and report monthly AR report/ Overdue list/ Dunning level information for management/HQ and ensure the report with high quality;
7. Collect suggestions from business dept. to update credit management guideline annually;
8. Check evidence and supporting documents for the allowance/ write-off of bad debts
application raised from regions；
9. Help desk and ad. hoc job for collection topic;
1. Minimum 4 years working experience in AR controller, business controlling and finance.
2. Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance management, accounting and etc.
3. Familiar with SAP, digitalization tools.
4. Strong analytical skills and presentation skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time