Siemens Mobility Limited are recruiting for a Fleet Performance Analyst for our Rolling Stock business at our Slade Green depot in Kent. The role supports the Technical and Performance Team with data analysis and report generation. This role will work on maximising the fleet performance by analysing data to help prevent in-service failures and to providing trend analysis to aid fleet reliability improvement measures.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Interrogate information, identify defects and raise work reports accordingly.
- Interrogate Maintenance Management System (MMS) and identify systems that are repeatedly failing.
- Monitor trends with aim of identifying and escalating potential service affecting failures.
- Identify improvement opportunities to the performance team.
- Maintain accurate records and compile the period end report in line with contractual deliverables.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting for both internal and external client requests.
- Ensure data quality by identifying areas of concern and addressing.
- Create, interrogate, update and analyze internal performance databases.
- Monitor and document progress of fleet campaigns and modifications.
- Ensure documentation / records are maintained in accordance with company procedures.
- Use initiative to compile bespoke report information working closely with peers and management.
- Participate in regular reviews with customer representatives and demonstrate improved product performance and customer satisfaction by supporting them in their business objectives.
- Collaboration with the customer to explore opportunities for mutual benefit.
- Develop a relationship with the customer that provides a stable foundation for future business opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Ability to learn quickly how to use number of different internal databases/ systems
- Proven ability to work systematically and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience of management of large amounts of data
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Excel
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Access
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to understand technical information
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time