Overall responsibilities include:
· · Value based solution development; help process oriented sales approach by creating value to customer with agreed energy performance and delivery requirement.
Energy solutions including the retrofit, repair and modernization
of a facilities infrastructure with focus on energy performance and efficiency.
· Development of comprehensive proposal that includes technical solutions, BOQ, costing, financial solutions, overall cost savings and payback/ROI calculations.
· Being an energy sales consultant, conducting presentation and contract negotiation for mid to large energy performance-based contracting.
Day-to-day Responsibilities & expectations:
· · Experienced in developing GESP or large energy performance contracts (EPC).
Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility energy audits
to qualify, identify and quantify opportunities;
· Leads and coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on potential opportunities;
· Prepare proposals, BOQ, savings calculations, scopes of work and estimated cost with ROI and payback calculations.
· Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review
· Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
· Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings.
· Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify opportunities at site.
· Assist in preparation of project financial models including an understanding of Return on investment, life cycle cost analysis and internal rate of return.
· A subject matter expert on HVAC, Controls & Automation, Lighting, Power & Water distribution.
· Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
· Participates in client meetings and presentations.
· Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
· · BS or higher in engineering or applicable technical degree.
Certification: SCEM/ EEOA or other Local certifications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical, and domestic water system technologies / design.
· Experience with data logging equipment and trending capability of building automation systems trending functions.
· Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses.
· Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
· Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building codes.
· Knowledge of facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices.
· Experience with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification and quantification for design/build projects
Ability to work in a fast-paced,
highly matrixed environment
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
· Ability to influence at the operational level with data
· Travel across ASEAN up to 20%.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time