- Manage project end to end as the key driver responsible for the success of the project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
- Drive use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Document lessons learned and recommended process improvements
- 2+ years of relevant experience, including Project Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with Project Management (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Must be assertive, receptive to input, skillful at managing relationships (personable, persuasive).
- Experience with Cloud & SaaS domain knowledge.
- Ability to quickly synthesize discussions and conversations into detailed meeting notes
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and can quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem, while also looking for continuous improvement
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in ambiguous situations
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for software-as-a-service & marketing analytics
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.