Accelerate your career. Become a leader.
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe int the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Digitalization & IT Assurance Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on these topics. We as CF A create impact by exploring the bold questions around digitalization, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT projects. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance. Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be bold and apply now for the position of (Senior) Audit Associate.
What part will you play?
• Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana and other IT-Systems) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models
• Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
• Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques
• Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners
• Mentor your fellow team members by sharing your expertise and lead by example in challenging environments
• Take ownership for audit topics within your relevant expertise
• Independently drive assurance objectives, define and align conclusions and recommended improvements to drive change in the organization.
• Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
• Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements
• Actively contribute to shaping the future of the practice by identifying priorities and implementing changes
• Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
• Make use of the unique chance to participate in audits within other functional areas offered in CF A
• Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s Agile Audit Methodology: be a leading member within a scrum team, able to guide other team members in executing audit procedures and conducting risk assessments
What you need to make real what matters.
• At least 7+ years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, or a respected assurance and consulting firm
• Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
• Experience and advanced knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases or possessing an expert view on digital business models, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps)
• Profound experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
• Advanced knowledge of IT controls
• Know how of basic logic programming
• Team leadership skills
• Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in the business
• Tech savvy and possessing the ability to provide assurance over new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
• Excellent communication skills in order to maximize audit results
• Proven track record of career development
• Fluency in English and flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture
Any questions left?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.