At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to support our Austin, TX. This position will be the first point of contact for our office and handles all facility related aspects. In addition, the role performs administrative duties for multiple mid-level managers and Department leads. The successful candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, must be able to operate under limited supervision and have a positive attitude and approachable personality. This position will report into the head of our Meshing Team but will work closely with a variety of other team members.
- Manage front desk on a daily basis and perform administrative/clerical tasks.
- Meeting and event planning and coordination.
- Travel reservations for both domestic and international.
- Expense reporting and monthly corporate card reconciliation.
- Resolve or escalate facilities issues with vendors, landlord and/or corporate facilities management.
- Handle computer equipment and software license procurement.
- Order office supplies and other necessities.
- May assist with various analytical special projects assisting professionals within the department.
- Manage phone switchboard and route incoming calls to the respective party.
- Assist managers with interview arrangements for new staff and on-/off-boarding support as necessary.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of work experience (preferred) OR minimum 6 years in an administrative role.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a technology-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to juggle priorities and diverse workload.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities.
- Highly detail oriented, self-disciplined, experienced in multi-tasking and ability to operate with limited direction to resolve issues.
- Diplomacy and tact to deal with varied personalities.
- Proven experience and capability with Microsoft Office (Microsoft online/O365 preferred).
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.