In recent years, Siemens has transformed itself into a company that is oriented around digital transformation. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, Mendix – the industry-leading low-code multi-experience platform (https://www.mendix.com/) and MindSphere® - the leading industrial IoT as a service solution (https://siemens.mindsphere.io/) are critical to help our customers achieve digital transformation. These are cloud native capabilities, built using modern micro-services based architecture patterns and leverage containers to provide our customers flexible deployment options either in a SaaS mode or in their Private Cloud.
In addition, the Mendix platform will drive deep integration across the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio and enables anyone in the ecosystem, to easily build, integrate and extend their existing data and systems to find new ways to leverage that data to deliver value to customers and partners.
Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models.
The Cloud Solutions Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) will be responsible for developing and executing the Mexico go to market strategy for Mendix and MindSphere.
As part of the Mexico’s Sales organization, the PDE must drive the pipeline creation and sales of assigned product domains by targeting accounts and industries where the products have a fit. The PDE must work closely with the Solution Domain and Industries PDE’s, Cloud Sales Specialists, account teams, internal and external partners to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, a PDE will be responsible for and take on ownership of Cloud Solution campaigns, leveraging and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be at least 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deﬁne business needs, develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the portfolio business plan supported by data/research
- Build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Executives including C-Suite.
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Clearly articulate “why Siemens?” in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with Sales Leaders.
- Work with industry pre-sales strategy leads to enrich the Go To Market Digital Thread message with IIoT and low code content to differentiate Siemens
- Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
- Leverage Sales plays and Drive campaign execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Support closing process if required
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Must have 5+ year of sales, business development or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
- Understanding of PLM and industrial software.
- Familiarity with cloud architectures that utilize micro-services technology, container orchestration, service mesh and event driven architectural concepts.
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Approximately 50% travel
- Experience with selling or working in the Consumer Products industry
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
- Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions is a plus
- Experience with Cloud native technologies and SaaS sales motions
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time