Marketing Manager, Assay Solutions – LD North America
Location: Tarrytown, NY
The Product Manager, Assay Solutions role is a key marketing role in the North America (NAM) region that owns the regional product roadmap for assigned portfolios and supports various Marketing Managers in defining product value and delivering on strategic imperatives. The Product Manager will have direct responsibility for assigned product line(s) under the direction or the Director, while collaborating with other team members to demonstrate the value of the SHS Core Lab Assay portfolio to all customer key stakeholders and decision makers.
This Product Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical Affairs and other cross-functional leads. This role requires an understanding of market and customer segmentation, expertise in commercial execution, and ability to assess gaps and/or pain points to propose product and/or portfolio changes and enhancements.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
· Define the product strategy and roadmap within the assigned product line(s), including product launches, product revisions and end-of-life timelines and efforts
· Collaborate with Global and Regional Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, product health, and product life cycle management strategies
· Understand the competitive landscape across the clinical landscape and identifying key differentiators of the SHS portfolio
· Deliver a monthly revenue and demand forecast, along with managing product allocation strategies and decisions
· Understands Voice of Sales (VOS) and supports sales and operations planning (S&OP) and align all functions of the organization to ensure customer service levels and reduced lead times
· Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing
· Work closely with all core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies
· Support the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans across Syndromic Core Lab Assays and coordinate the U.S. launch of new assays including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout
· Brief and train the sales and technical teams at routine meetings, along with performing product demonstrations to customers
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence; MBA or MS preferred
- 3+ years of relevant product management/marketing/sales experience in a laboratory setting; experience in Clinical Chemistry and/or Immunology preferred
- Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Experience in a matrixed organization with success influencing without authority and participating in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, with proven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needs resolution
- Process oriented to seek details and data to quantify impact of continuous improvement efforts for customer performance
- Results oriented; ability to design scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Proficient customer-facing skills from needs identification to delivering executive business case presentation
- Ability to travel (25%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Primary Location: US-NY-Tarrytown / Remote
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.