- Review leasing and other contracts in close coordination with relevant key business contacts and related accounting in line with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRGs) / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Draft accounting position / white papers for new accounting pronouncements and ensure that existing policies reflect current accounting guidance
- Key role player in implementation of new IFRS requirements both from accounting and project management perspective
- Coordinate and play active role in key AC Projects including but not limited to new acquisitions
- Support internal customers i.e., manufacturing and Sales/Service Business units, and other departments
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Prepare and/or support monthly/quarterly reporting and review various account reconciliations
- Support month-end/Quarterly close process
- Review and/or process entries in accordance with IFRS/GAAP requirements
- Support Internal and external audit teams including RIC
- Education: At least Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. Professional qualification e.g., CPA preferred
- 5+ years of public or public and industry accounting experience that includes working in technical accounting groups
- Proficient in ERP e.g., SAP and in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to write well-reasoned position papers
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience of working with Projects including cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written communications and interpersonal skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.