- Implement import and export operations in conformance with Customs Laws, Regulations and policies.
- Coordinate with broker or agent to deliver a timely and cost effective result for declaration.
- Receive and check shipping schedule/documents from purchasing team and forwarders.
- Prepare declaration documents, import license(mainly for chemical and biological products) and statements.
- Keep records for the shipments both in soft(TFS logistics system) and hard copy.
- Coordinate with database team to push for maintain and update the database.
- Monitor the shipments’ status and handle the special case such as Customs inspection till goods delivery to warehouse.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers timely.
- Make a good communication with broker and verify the billing from the broker monthly if needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- More than 3 years working experience with good background in customs-related affairs.
- Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products.
- Bachelors degree in economics, business or law.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time