Regional BA Team Leader
Manage and lead a team to responsible for healthcare services business administration, control and support sales and service business activities to reach financial targets.
1.Contract management, including
• Support biddings (handle deposits, check commercial conditions of bidding documents);
• Prepare quotations for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.);
• Review tailored contract templates, evaluate risk with legal and compliance;
• Prepare contract calculations, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary approval applications;
• Finalize contract conditions and prepare contracts;
• Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases;
• Coordinate all contract obligations (deliveries/services/applications/etc.) with the service team;
• Control cost during contract execution;
• Ensure correct booking of cost/revenue of all contracts.
2.Cash management, including
• Correctly and timely bill contract invoices;
• Arrange regular meeting with sales team for account receivable (AR);
• Prepare regular AR reports;
• Prepare dunning letters;
• Control the customers' credit limit.
3.Prepare the calculation of sales commission.
4.Monitor and support stock clearance.
5.Prepare regional reports/forecasts/budgets.
6.Closely follow-up all month-end/quarter-end/year-end commercial activities.
7.Coach, lead and motivate the team,
• arrange mentor for new members;
• arrange continuous training for experienced members;
• arrange team buildings;
• support team members to solve urgent and complex issues;
• review the team performance and take actions for improvements
Minimum 5 years multi-national finance and commercial working experience in a product business environment.
Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or business administration would be preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time