Are you an experienced Electrician and have Queensland Electrical Fitter Mechanic License? We like to speak with you!
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our Customer Services BU provides customers in the mobility industry a unique solutions portfolio over the entire lifecycle. The measures range from reliable supply of spare parts to smart data services. Individually tailored and reliable solutions, innovative services for rolling stock and infrastructure are our comprehensive range of services.
If you're interested to work with us as an Electrician based in Mackay on a family friendly roster as a fulltime Permanent employee, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you will:
- Perform Electrical and Mechanical tasks related to the Overhaul and Repair of Locomotive Equipment and assemblies.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to diagnose faults.
- Represents Siemens in a positive manner when on site, communicating directly with the customer.
- Manage allocated assets including spare parts, computers, and tools, protecting and maintaining assets, maintaining work vehicles in good order, and returning parts and tools as required.
- Operation of tools, special equipment, and measuring devices required to perform troubleshooting maintenance and repair tasks.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced Electrician holding a valid Queensland Electrical Fitter Mechanic License.
- Primary location will be Mackay, however you must be flexible for occasional on site work.
- You have unlimited working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time