Activities & Responsibility:
- Manufacturing of X-Ray products as per forecast.
- Performs a set of qualified assembly operations, which includes all electronic, electro-mechanic and mechanic assemblies or sub-assemblies as per specific work instructions.
- Constantly monitors availability of parts, tools and machines needed to complete product in the relevant subsequent steps of the overall assembly process.
- Implementation of all necessary tasks in accordance with the applicable regulations such as safety Guidelines, ESD and radiation protection guidelines.
- Uses specific equipment and/or a range of specialized tools and machines, and maintains functionality
- Create and Maintain the Device History record of each system.
- Resolves problems observed during manufacturing and assists process planning during root cause analysis of the problem.
- Active Contribution to the continuous improvement process in production.
The candidate requires educational qualifications and skills/work experience as mentioned below
- Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Work experience: 1~2 years.
- Knowledge of SCM process - Manufacturing
- Experience in assembly and testing of X-ray systems with basic know how of X-ray technology is preferable.
- Should be familiar with medical standards like IS 7620-1, IEC 60601-1 and Quality Management System (ISO 9001) & ISO 13485.
- Good PC skills, knowledge of the Office programs like Word, Excel, Outlook
- knowledge of radiation and health protection, safety and ESD
- Knowledge on LEAN, Continuous Improvement Process and 5S
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time