As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Software Developer and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Analysis, Design, Development and Installation of Custom-made Tools and Apps for finance and business administration
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
- When and how to apply them during the product development lifecycle.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into interfaces.
- Conduct research and collect insights on how users experience products and services and communicate findings to stakeholders.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or relevant information technology area
- Experienced working with REST APIs
- Proficient in Excel VBA Macro and Add-In Programming
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with SAP HANA and SAPUI5 would be a plus
- Knowledge in UX/UI would be a plus
- Knowledge in Photoshop would be a plus
- VSTO Add-in for Excel project in Visual Studio would be a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Be able to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a multitude of different stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
- Experienced or knowledgeable in accounting and finance automation process tools would be a plus
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse
talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with
all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time