Collaborate with internal/external stakeholder to plan and execute BA communication projects with content driven concept
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Serve as the communication partner to work with BU and region constantly and closely to understand needs to work out the effective and concrete communication plan and put into execution.
• Independently plan, execute and report various marcom activities, including events, exhibitions, communication tools…
• Work with team to collect and nurture sales leads via digital systems
• Responsible for providing regular marcom training and guidance to relevant BU/region colleagues.
• Act as communication interface between central communications and BU to coordinate relevant affairs, eg. branding, online, media...
• Collaborate with procurement to manage agency performance to ensure project result.
• Assist Marcom manager to centrally manage Division/BU budget planning, tracking and monitoring.
• Support on relationship set up or maintenance with local luminaries and key opinion leaders
- Bachelor degree or above with major in commutation or marketing
- Above 5 years working experience in marketing field, prefer medical equipment business experience
- Highly skill in understanding of business, marketing and sales process
- Excellent in MS office, good ar Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly verbal and written communication skills in English
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, hard-working, self-motivated, open-minded
- Able to work under high pressure/able to handle multiple tasks
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time