We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for passionate DevOps Engineer/s (IoT/Cloud Apps) who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities?
- Improvement of automation in integration, deployment, monitoring, and configuration management aspects of the developed solutions and maintaining infrastructure for diverse Mobile / IoT / Cloud / Web / Edge applications,
- Design, document, automate, implement, and maintain DevOps processes (build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging, etc.)
- Improvement, operation, and maintenance of existing Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline and acceptance test environment,
- Operating and maintaining delivery processes in a multi-national, distributed software development environment,
- Act as a local DevOps-Interface to global Siemens R&D Network,
- Communicate, coordinate and integrate the DevOps activities of the local project team with the global R&D network of Siemens,
- Responsible for setting up and managing infrastructure, design, development, and execution of complex test scenarios,
- Keep up with metrics and use monitoring systems to provide the best performance, scalability, and stability,
- Test and validate the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the best optimal solutions and configurations,
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers,
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science or a related areas,
- Very good command of English,
- Proven 3+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management and/or DevOps positions is a must,
- Experience in web/cloud, IoT platforms and mobile application development for Data Analytics infrastructures,
- Hands-on professional experience in Scripting Languages; Python, Ruby, Bash, Java Script,
- Strong knowledge in software build, integration, deployment, release, and code analysis tools; Eclipse, Jenkins, Gradle, SonarQube,
- Proven experience in cloud-based SaaS offerings for CI/CD (Continues Integration / Deployment)
- Experience with source control tools like (Gitlab, Github, etc)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in applying and adopting agile development processes (e.g., SCRUM, SAFE) and principles in large software projects and organizations,
- Strong documentation capabilities,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time