The PAM Service mitigates the number one risk of cyber-attacks which includes the misuse of privileges or stolen privileged passwords. You manage a Cyber-Security Service which protects admin users for domains and applications. PAM offers multi factor authentication, automatically password rotation, session monitoring and advanced session management. Further the efficiency of admin users will be increased due to the automation of routine tasks. Your service will enable the secure use of fully autonomous robot process automation.
This is your role: Privileged Access Management (PAM) – Service Owner / Service Manager
As PAM Service owner/manager you are responsible for the Customer Relationship Management, operation and service of our central PAM solution including the operation/service quality and the budget.
- Marketing of PAM Service
- Collect and manage the demand from our internal Siemens customers worldwide
- Technical design of requirements, coordination of the deployment and test
- Management of Changes and Upgrades (on test, staging and productive systems).
- Support of release planning for PAM.
Identity and Access Management:
- Definition and maintenance of concepts for user access control.
- Regular review of access rights.
Service and Performance Management:
- Ensure PAM Service is up and running, patched, compliant and up-to-date.
- Review of functionality after maintenance activities.
- Supporting our Application Owners in fulfilling regular internal compliance processes.
- Ensure IT-compliance of the PAM service
- Responsibility for the service budget including budget planning and controlling
- Management of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
Architecture and Quality Management:
- Develop and revise service and operations processes
- Continues Improvement of PAM service based on experience and market developments
- Decision making for the IT architecture
- Management of external partners
- Support in contract setup with external suppliers
- Coordination of technical experts (internal and external)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- University degree in Computer Science, IT Security or related fields
- Advanced level expertise in Business Administration and Moderation
- Experience in IT Security
- Experience in Application Management
- Experience in the management of teams
- Knowledge of Siemens IT processes and security related necessities is positively valued (e.g. ACP, Policy Framework, ASECO, ITIL, Protection Requirement Assessments (PRA))
- Very strong customer and service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Verbal and written communication skills in German would be an advantage
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time