With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Automation Engineer Python_Squish 3 to 6 Years team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Primarily responsible for product software testing. This includes identification, review, automation and execution ( both manual and automated ) of new/already existing test-cases and improving the test coverage for all modules of the application. He should also be playing TQR role for the team
- Work involves integration testing and system testing of SINUMERIK HMI operate modules
- Engineering Graduate (in Computer Science/Information science / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering ) or any other equivalent degree or more with 3 to 5 years of professional experience in SW Automation testing using Python and Squish
- Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual & Automation)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
- Good craftsman skills in coding and test automation
- Very good Programming and Framework development skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication
- Experience in Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017 Developing tool & Programming using C++ is an added advantage
- Experience in working in Agile environment
Nice To Have :
- Knowledge of Siemens Industrial Automation products
Siemens Location: Bangalore, Electronic city
Skill sets required
Knowledge of Industrial Automation domain
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time