Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- You will support the operating departments in optimizing business processes in the areas of Material Management (SAP MM) for planning and control of material flows. This includes Material Masterdata (including Configuration), Material Planning and Purchasing Processing as well as Warehouse and Inventory Management, i.e. goods receipts and goods issues.
- Analyze new requirements, design integrative solutions, and implement them in close cooperation with the operating departments and internal and external partners
- You will be responsible for testing and releasing new solutions for productive use
- In the 3rd level support of our service management you will take over the coordination of internal and external IT service providers and support them in error analysis and error correction
- The analysis and evaluation of trends and developments within your area of responsibility is also one of your tasks
Your profile for "Making the future possible":
- You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the SAP Module MM and are familiar with Material Masterdata (including Configuration), Material Planning and Purchasing, Warehouse and Inventory Management.
- You have a very good understanding of logistics in general and you are familiar with the integrative functionality of an SAP ERP system
- Good knowledge of the SAP ERP development environment and good knowledge of the ABAP programming language
- Familiar with project and service management as well as the analysis and design of business processes
- You have a reliable and structured way of working, analytical thinking, presentation skills and persuasive power
- You are characterized by resilience, flexibility as well as communication and team ability
- Experience in the S/4 HANA environment is considered a plus
- You have either very good English or German language skills in both spoken and written communication, ideally you have language skills both in German and English
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time